For the past few months I have been working on different verb conjugation scenarios. I have been functioning primarily on two, one for direct action verbs and one for passive verbs. I have discovered that through many MANY translation exercises and have discovered that if I want kardak to be learnable and expandable, I first need to simplify it a bit. I have taken out the action verb conjugation structures and set them aside for conlang two, which is in the works. I felt this was something I had to do. My gut was telling me that is was getting too bogged down and overcomplicated. NOW, it is so much smoother. It flows so much better now that I’m not having to over think what I am about to say next. I have changed the verb chart in kardak resources to reflect the change as well.